We offer monthly memberships. The path of Aikido takes tireless practice. Our monthly program ensures you receive as much teaching as you need. We recommend that you attend at least two classes per week in order to progress in rank. You may stop your training at any time, we just ask that you give us sufficient notice as a courtesy. We hope once you are on the Aiki path that you continue your studies over the course of your life.
Classes Now Forming: please call to times and availability.
Monday – Friday 6 AM -7 AM ( mornings by appointment/scheduled with sensei)
No Monday evening Classes at the moment, subject to change should need arise.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7 PM -8 PM
Children’s Class 6 -7 PM Wednesday!
No Friday Evening Classes at the moment, subject to change should need arise.
Saturday 9 AM, 10 AM
Children’s Class 11 AM to 12 PM Saturday!
Clinics and Seminars to be held at the dojo throughout the year (to be announced)
All monthly memberships include:
- Unlimited number of aikido classes you can attend as scheduled
- 50% off Yoga classes (Reg $10 per session, Aikido Members $5)
- Emily & Suzi will now be offering Yoga and Meditation classes 5 times a week at the Dojo.
Click on the link to check our class schedule.
- Kundalini Yoga Offered at the Dojo! Teja Shanti Kaur, Yoga Teacher and Certified Reiki Master
- Adults and Kids 12 and over $60/month
- Senior Citizens 62 and older $40/month
- Kids 12 and under $40/month
- Uniforms: Gi (Black) $45, Kids Gi $40 all uniforms include white belt.
- Bokken $25
- Jo $35
- Weapons Carry bag $20
- Aiki Tools Text Book by Scot Harrington Sensei (autographed) $20
No Hidden Fees, No Association fees, No Registration Fees, No Testing Fees, and No long-term Contracts!
All we ask is that you train on a consistent monthly basis in order to improve your art and skills. If for any reason you wish to stop training, just give us the courtesy of ample notice.
Pay monthly, purchase a uniform and training weapons* (Bokken and Jo) and start your training!
Interested? Stop by during class times or email email@example.com to get started! Watch a class, take a class before you decide to join**.
Members must fill out our Membership Form for contact and medical info.
*Weapons Training Applies to Students 12 and older.
** Anyone training must sign our waiver prior to stepping on the mat.