We offer monthly memberships. The path of Aikido takes tireless practice. Our monthly program ensures you receive as much teaching as you need. We recommend that you attend at least two classes per week in order to progress in rank. You may stop your training at any time, we just ask that you give us sufficient notice as a courtesy. We hope once you are on the Aiki path that you continue your studies over the course of you life.
Classes Now Forming: please call to times and availability.
Monday – Friday 6 am -7 am
Monday -Thursday 7 pm -8 pm & 8 am – 9 pm
Saturday 8 am – 9 am, 9 – 10 am, and 10 am -11 am
Clinics and Seminars to be held at the dojo throughout the year (to be announced)
All monthly memberships include:
- Unlimited number of aikido classes you can attend as scheduled
- 50% off Yoga classes (Reg $10 per session, Aikido Members $5)
- Adults and Kids 12 and over $60/month
- Senior Citizens 62 and older $40/month
- Kids 12 and under $40/month
- Uniforms: Gi (Black) $45, Kids Gi $35-$40 all uniforms include belt.
- Bokken $25
- Jo $35
- Weapons Carry bag $20
- Aiki Tools Text Book by Scot Harrington Sensei (autographed) $20
No Hidden Fees, No Association fees, No Registration Fees, No long-term Contracts!
Pay monthly, purchase a uniform and training weapons* (Bokken and Jo) and start your training!
Interested? Stop by during class times or email email@example.com to get started! Watch a class, take a class before you decide to join**.
Members must fill out our Membership Form for contact and medical info.
Mat Fee $20 This is our fee to train for non – dojo members.
*Weapons Training Applies to Students 12 and older.
** Anyone training must sign our waiver prior to stepping on the mat.